, 2022-06-27 06:03:40,
Dublin, June 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Leisure Boat Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Type (New Leisure Boat, Used Leisure Boat, Monitoring Equipment), by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, MEA), and Segment Forecasts, 2022-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Leisure Boat Market Report Highlights
- Leisure boats are projected to witness a strong growth in demand owing to the initiatives taken by the governments worldwide for the development of coastal and marine tourism and the rising disposable income of citizens in emerging economies.
- Sports yachts are expected to witness greater demand in developed countries owing to the active participation of people in marine sporting events as well as recreational boating activities.
- Boat manufacturers are increasingly organizing boat shows worldwide to attract a greater number of potential boat buyers, and thereby expand their customer base.
- By type, the used leisure boat segment held the largest revenue share of over 76.0% in 2020 owing to the prompt and easy availability and relatively lower cost.
- North America held the largest revenue share of more than 45.5% in 2020 owing to the greater demand for recreational activities across the region, especially in the U.S.
The global leisure boat market size is expected to reach USD 64.08 billion by 2030. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.73% from 2022 to 2030. The increasing popularity of marine and coastal tourism, coupled with the growing inclination toward yachting as a recreational activity, is a primary factor driving the market.
The world economy is witnessing healthy growth and markets, such as the U.S., are witnessing growth in the per-capita income of the individuals, which, in turn, has…
To read the original article, go to Click here