, 2022-10-05 09:50:00,
Swan 128 – the second largest swan in history after the 131 back in 2006
by Nautor’s Swan 5 Oct 10:50 EST
Finnish shipyard Nautor continues its intense operations in the field of maxi-yachts unabated.
- A brand-new model that completes the upper segment of our Maxi range
- The Naval Architecture is by German Frers, as for all Swans since 1981
- Micheletti + Partners designed the deck and coachroof, further developing the style of the smaller sister yacht, the Swan 108
- The interior design is by architect Misa Poggi
- The first yacht is already under construction in Pietarsaari, Finland, Nautor’s historic headquarters, and will be launched in 2025
After the recent launch of the CluobSwan 125 and the Swan 120, Nautor unveils the new 128-foot model that places itself at the top of the Swan large yacht range, completing the line that includes the 88, the 98, the 108 and the 120. The styling represents an evolution of the other two recently launched maxis, the Swan 88 and Swan 108, which are currently at an advanced stage of construction at Nautor’s historical BTC in Pietarsaari, Finland, where all Swan Yachts and Maxi Swan Yachts models are produced.
The aims of the new design do not differ from those already envisaged for the 108, the smaller sister yacht, with extra care and attention given to certain key qualities.
Firstly, performance and handling:…
To read the original article from www.sail-world.com, Click here