Luxury Travel Market Size to Grow by USD 1.23 Tn | Europe to Contribute to 30% of the Market Growth | Technavio |
, 2022-06-27 01:00:00,
NEW YORK, June 27, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The latest market analysis report titled Luxury Travel Market by Type, Consumer, and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025 has been added to Technavio’s catalog. The report identifies the market potential growth difference to reach USD 1.23 trillion from 2020 to 2025, as per the reports. The luxury travel market is also anticipated to witness a decelerating growth momentum at a CAGR of 25.7% during the projected period.
View Report Sample to Get Insights on CAGR and YOY growth variance analysis
Luxury Travel Market Vendor Landscape
- The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will decelerate during the forecast period. Competitors have to focus on differentiating their product offerings with unique value propositions to strengthen their foothold in the market.
- Market vendors also have to leverage the existing growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
- To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post pandemic impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
- The luxury travel market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Top luxury travel market participants covered in this report with product offerings are:
- Indigenous Tourism BC-The company provides luxurious travels related to culinary and wildlife in various destinations across the globe.
- Classic Journeys-The…
To read the original article, go to Click here