, 2022-08-31 10:16:22,
The young woman is said to have claimed she was assaulted during a party on the UFC fighter Conor McGregor’s luxury yacht in the Balearic islands.
The Sunday World previously revealed how Spanish police have ”ruled out that the perpetrator was Conor McGregor himself or that he was even involved in the incident”.
The alleged incident is believed to have happened on July 17, when McGregor held a celebration for his 34th birthday.
The Irish Sun reported that the woman, who is in her 20s and from the Drimnagh area, made a statement to officers at Sundrive Garda station in Crumlin earlier this month.
However, when contacted by sundayworld.com in relation to the claims a Garda spokesperson said: “An Garda Síochána does not comment on investigations being carried out by other police forces.
“As with any international investigation, An Garda Síochána have, and will continue to assist international authorities, on their request.”
According to the report, the woman is said to have suffered bruising in the alleged assault and details of her medical appointments have now been sent to Spanish cops in Formentera in the Balearics.
The “visibly bruised” woman had arrived on the beach by speedboat and explained that she had come from McGregor’s yacht where she was had been allegedly brutally assaulted, Spanish News Today had reported.
The victim was examined at a nearby hospital and the medical report showed head trauma, the media report added.
McGregor had jetted off to…
To read the original article from www.sundayworld.com, Click here